This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Franziska Allner.

• Author
       Franziska Allner
      Participant

I’m Franziska from Germany 🙂

I’ve started my business three years ago. This was a huge step for me, but definitely something, I will never regret doing! I think it’s save to say, that running a successful business can be sometimes very scary and it’s far from easy, right? But let me tell you, it also allows you to grow as a human being AND photographer! I love to be able to be super creative every day anew, with a profession I burn for. It’s so exciting to meet and work with all kind of different people, it kind of keeps my mind fresh and busy. I also love the fact, that I can create something, that moves and excites people. A happy client is after hours and hours of hard work sometimes the best reward I can ask for ♥

I’m specialized on all kind of different of areas of photography, but I’m mostly booked for weddings. Because of Ana I detected my LOVE for newborn and maternity photography. I’m very eager to develop my skills and knowledge to be able to work safely and confident with those little angels. Ana is a HUGE inspiration, as a business woman, photographer and not to forget – on a human level – as a mental mentor 🙂

So, hi everyone! I’m really excited to be finally a part of this community ♥

Franziska

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account