This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by AuroraD.

• Author
       AuroraD
      Participant

Hey guys,

I’m Aurora with Aurora D Photography (don’t hate, there’s already an Aurora DeLuca Photography).  I specialize in newborn, macro and children’s photography.  I am a PPA Master of Photography and I’m hoping to complete my Master Craftsman in 2018.  I’m a two time bronze medalist and just earned my first silver medal in the 2017 International Photographic Competition (and I’ve been writing my speaker bio, in case you can’t tell by my resume writing style at the moment).

I’ve been vaguely doing this professionally since 2011, but I’ve been working a lot more for the past three years.  However, I also homeschool an eight and five year old, so that makes life interesting!  This year my goal is to become more proficient at Corel Painter, so wish me luck!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by AuroraD.
       vanessak
      Participant

Hi Aurora, welcome! What great achievements and beautiful work. Corel Painter seems intimidating so I wish you the best of luck in becoming proficient.

AuroraD
      Participant

Aww, thanks, it’s been an exciting year for photography, for sure!  It’s really not if you think about it as a digital palette.  It just takes time to really manage.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account