This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Mary A Wallace.

• Author
       Mary A Wallace
      Participant

My name is Mary A Wallace and my studio is Elements of Light Photography™, LLC.   After moving to the Dallas, Texas area (from Alberta, Canada) 6 1/2 years ago, I decided to take advantage of my retired life style and pursue a passion I have had all my life….photography.  It has been an amazing journey of learning, growing, creating, and building.  In 2016 I became a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) and recently was awarded Bronze Medalist for International Photographic Competition (IPC).

I love all types of photography but truly find maternity/newborn to be the most rewarding.  There is nothing more beautiful than the glow of an expectant mom or proud, new mom and I love being able to capture that beauty for them. When I’m on vacation though, the camera comes out for the landscapes.

Here are a few of my favorite, recent images  Of course the gowns are Ana’s.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account