This topic has 12 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Elise.

• Author
       Ana Brandt
      Keymaster

Do you notice my photo necklace on my videos?

Do you have one? Why or why not?

Do you sell them? Why not? The marketing alone is worth it. Its my most prized possession and the other products are amazing too. We have Valentines and Mothers Day coming – these are great gifts.

IF you do – is there a photo of you wearing them? Or a video? why or why not?

What do you think I am challenging you to do and will you do it?

Elise
      Participant

I did not notice your necklace.

I don’t have one bc I don’t wear jewelry much since having kids.

I do not sell them bc I wasn’t sure they would be a big seller.

I am definitely going to look into it. I never thought of it as a marketing piece. I would love to see one for myself.

Ana Brandt
        Keymaster

You are welcome to use my account and order one at a discount.

Elise
          Participant

thank you Ana, I would like that very much. I reached out to them but have not heard back yet. I am anxious to get one and offer them in time for Mother’s Day.

kali80
      Participant

Hi Ana,

I have noticed your necklace and I have been wanting to get one for some time.  I’ve heard you talk about your necklace in another video and ever since then I’ve wanted one.  I agree, it is a great marketing idea.   I added some of Planet Jill’s jewelry to my product guide but I did not know they had special pricing for resellers.

I think you are challenging us to purchase and wear a photo necklace as a marketing tool and to add photo jewelry and ornaments to our product guide so that our clients can also market for us when they wear the jewelry.  I will definitely purchase a photo necklace.

Can you please show us what types of photos you have selected for your necklaces?

Thank you,

Karen

Ana Brandt
        Keymaster

You can see in my instagram pictures of me with my necklace and yes that is the challenge!

Marcela
      Participant

I do offer Planet Jill jewelry to my clients too. So far they’ve only bought necklaces and they love them! I wear mine almost always. Certainly every time I have a session or meet with clients. I don’t have children so I have a picture of me and my husband on our wedding. I think its a little cheesy to have your spouse on it, that’s why I don’t *always* use it, but I do use it.

It is all over my About Me video.

And here’s a pic of me with it during a session =)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Marcela.
         Ana Brandt
        Keymaster

Perfect….so what about a promo for Valentines? One year I even offered a free necklace to those who purchased my highest package.

Marcela
          Participant

Love it!!

My question is… I currently have a promo for booking digital packages during January. Should I overlap deals or wait for the necklace one and apply it on February?

Ana Brandt
            Keymaster

So you ordered a necklace? It takes anywhere from 5-10 days to receive so you just want to make sure you can do a promo and if someone wants it for V Day be able to deliver it before then.

Marcela
              Participant

No no, I already have my necklace. My question was regarding your suggestion of doing a promo for Valentines! I have a current promo going on for the month of January. Should I overlap promos and do the ‘get a free necklace with your session for Valentines” now, or wait until February? Or what kind of promo were you thinking about?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Marcela.
       Judijordan
      Participant

I have a Planet Jill necklace and sent out a promotion to get a free necklace for any normal session booked before Valentines Day

Elise
      Participant

I heard back from them and now am able to order with the photographer discount.  can’t wait to get my first piece.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account