This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by Ana Brandt.

• Author
       Ana Brandt
      Keymaster

Elise
      Participant

I package my things in from the company i order the prints from.  I have a USB drive and case that can have room for photos or not.  I will order it depending on what the client will order.  (I recently just switched over and have yet to really book a client at my new pricing.  makes me nervous that I am too expensive.) I use to let them download their files off Shootproof.  But that was when my pricing was cheap and i needed to keep my expenses down. I do not have stickers and want to give my client a surprise gift when i deliver their purchase. A lot to think about.

Marcela
      Participant

Hello!

I made a video showing you how I package my products. I still want to make some changes in my presentation, but I have to wait a little longer for that. For now, this works for me and my clients love it =).

Here’s the video

kali80
      Participant

Hi Ana,

I have stickers with my logo on it that I will use on my packaging.  I am looking for a tissue paper colour that will match my logo colour to use in gift bags and in boxes.  I also have twine and ribbon to tie around boxes….I have not decided which one of these I will select.  I like your idea of adding a scented item in the package and I will add something like this to my packaging as well.

Judijordan
      Participant

I don’t have anything about the license to reproduce for print!! Can we see what yours says? I do have bags, tissue and logo stickers! I have the Stickers made by WHCC but I get the bags and tissue at Hobby Lobby.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Judijordan.
         Elise
        Participant

I don’t either.  I assumed none of my clients had issues printing their pictures.  🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Elise.
           Abickel
          Participant

Very nice video!

Ana Brandt
      Keymaster

Here is mine… we have had issues where clients were asked to see a release.

Elise
        Participant

thank you ana!

Abickel
      Participant

Hi I have clear stickers made with my logo. I have white bags and white tissue but I make sure to tie a beautiful bow in my branding colors on the handle of my bag with grosgrain ribbon.

My question Ana on the video the white box on our left can you supply is with a link to that product? I went to look for it but wasn’t sure which one are using.

Thank you
      Amy

Ana Brandt
      Keymaster

Papermart…lift top box..I will search for it.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account