musenphotos
Participant

Hi Ana,

I will try to do both. I don’t know how long it would take me since I am part time but I have all the patience to transform myself.

Among all the pictures I showed you before, I now created a folder called “close to ideal portfolios” based on that and I narrow down to 10 images that I really like the most for all these time. They are little girls ages between 3 and 9. Mostly outdoors but some are indoors. Looking at them I realize I like dreamy, pastel, and light & airy. I called them close to ideal because not all of them dress up the way I want them to be. The editing still all over the places including watermark design and placements but that is something I am working on right now – that is to settle down with one consistent editing style and also logo and watermark redesign.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/88g4ssno9wwx3fb/AABKwxZYLqfpOE7TWB2xA4Ksa?dl=0

Geoff just kicked off the website makeover project with me. Do you think these 10 images can be good ones to present on the landing page? Should I at least include some boys and babies’ images but in similar look?

Also do you think we can talk about pricing and pacakge strategy a little bit?

Thanks,

Karen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account