Elise
Participant

Thank you Ana!  Yes my IG is mostly personal because I really do not have a steady flow of clients.  I am lucky if I average one a month. I am learning how to get myself out there more.

I actually want to do offer both mixed and lifestyle.  I am hoping, for now, to do my posed mostly out of my home. I noticed a lot of photogs get a majority of their requests for posed, so I am going to see if it is something I would like to add.  Oh and I LOVE Emily and her style is just gorgeous!  I am anxiously awaiting her to announce her workshops for the year.  I am hoping one will be in driving distance for me.

I am working on making BBB happen.  I really want to go because my three favorite photogs will be there – Ana, Emily, and Julia K. It really doesn’t get much better than that.

That is a great idea to reach out to designers.  I never even thought of that.  I need to come up with a plan for it.  I would love to connect with a few and see if they would be interested in partnering with me.

Thanks again for taking the time and looking at my website and the great ideas!  I really appreciate it.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account