Ana Brandt
Keymaster

Your FB also the same.

On your site and social what I see – busy – pretty mess.

When I dig deep you have great work. But its hard to just look at your work because there is so much to read and so many images. What do you really want to focus on? When I started out I think I looked just the same as you! I shot so many things and did everything. I still do that but my sites are more streamlined and focus. I think I want you to take a step back and look at your sites and social – pretend you are looking for you – are you pregnant? With baby? Child’s party? Would you be able to discern you between the other photographers? I think your clients are confused to. You need to show them how amazing you and your work are.

So…where are we?

I want you to spend some time getting inspired.

Browse the web – Instagram – facebook for sites/ pages that inspire you and make you happy and know that that photographer is successful. What is drawing you to those pages? Do you think you can be inspired to make some changes? We want to draw people into our work and show our best compelling images.

I want you to put in a folder your 10 favorite images – and send it to me so I can look at them.

😉

We have lots of work to do but I am feeling very positive because I think its just a few makeovers we need to do to draw in the clients you need!

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account