musenphotos
Participant

Hi Ana! Thanks! And Happy New Year!

First of all my website is: https://musenphotos.com/

My pricing is on there. You can click into each of the category under “Shop”.  I am not charging a lot but people still complain that I am too expensive. That is the number 1 reason for not continuing with me after first interaction.

Last year I took 48 sessions including my end of year mini sessions. On average I would say 2 to 3 sessions a month but usually a bit slow Jan and Feb then slowly pick up throughout the year. Fall and Holidays seasons are the busiest.

On average I spend about 2 to 3 hours a day on photography related tasks.

I am mostly obtaining clients through word of mouth. I started by offering close friends and neighbors free or discounted sessions and if they like me they refer their friends to me. I had a referral program but only two of my clients actively referring people to me. One client’s referrals pretty much all told me I am too expensive for them. Only one booked a winter mini session. The rest not only told me I am expensive, some went ugly on me. The other referral is working well so far. I got 2 full session bookings through her and they pay me well with tips and print orders, etc. I have several good clients that keep returning and willing to pay me good price. I also got booking through people finding me online by googling and through Instagram but they don’t come back as returned customers. After one session it is over. Even if I try to reconnect with them, they ignore me.

Look forward to the action items. Thanks, Karen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account