jporteous
Participant

Honestly…. I started using contract and model release forms but due to my fathers health the last few years then his passing I was missing some deadlines so for newborn shoots/ portraits I just used the t’s & c’s On my website….. apparently contracts are not worth the paper they are written on in Scotland/ UK??….

however, in saying that I will be setting everything up differently this year and model release forms are back in! I do referrals after training with you before Ana and initially it worked really well but to be honest my head became so busy with my dad that I started getting complacent with mentioning it and leaflets lying around don’t jump into peoples pockets lol…. so again this is my 2018 plan!

love the call log and I wish the clients would call me….. drives me nuts with FB messages or now Instagram messages on top of emails etc…. I would love to encourage people to pick up the phone again…. any ideas here are very welcome xx

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©Ana Brandt Inc.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account